Channel Sales Director
Sales| United States
Love developing and implementing channel marketing plans in the B2B sphere?
We KNOW you’ll love working with us – see what people say about our culture!
About Astera Software
Based in Westlake Village, California, Astera Software is a profitable, fast-growing company specializing in the data management space. Our mission is to empower end-users with approachable, no-code data management solutions. Astera’s product line spans a range of data management solutions including no-code data warehousing, data integration, ETL/ELT, and analytics. Our customers include the biggest Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and government agencies around the world.
Although the company is based in California, the position can be remote.
What You’ll Do
We need someone who can broker global and regional partnerships and take Astera Sales to the next level – a Sales superstar who will:
- Recruit, enable, manage, and grow relationships with key business partners globally (reseller, alliance, and service providers)
- Broker sales engagements between partners and Astera sales team.
- Develop and launch a channel sales program.
- Manage sales through partners and coordinate resources
- Maintain accurate indirect revenue forecast
- Coordinate all necessary resources and personnel to foster channel partner relationships and meet objectives
- Enable revenue growth through channel partner sales
- Build, train, and lead a top-performing channel sales team
- Develop both short- and long-term partner sales strategies
- Unlock access to new markets and access previously unexplored verticals for partner recruitment
What You’ll Need
- Proven, verifiable success in:
- Building a channel partner program, preferably global
- Recruiting, enabling, and managing partners in the data management, data analytics market
- Selling platforms directly and indirectly to large enterprises
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Science. Subsequent Masters in Marketing would be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of direct or channel sales experience in a tech-oriented B2B environment
- Initiative with a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to influence others to create desired sales results
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Constant drive to grow and passion to learn!
- Healthcare: Medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Astera Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We are committed to building the best team possible and believe that great ideas can come from anyone. All the employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, without any regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The Astera team is diverse – we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We're excited to have you inspire us with yours!