Love developing and implementing channel marketing plans in the B2B sphere?
We KNOW you’ll love working with us – see what people say about our culture!
About Astera Software
Based in Westlake Village, California, Astera Software is a profitable, fast-growing company specializing in the data management space. Our mission is to empower end-users with approachable, no-code data management solutions. Astera’s product line spans a range of data management solutions including no-code data warehousing, data integration, ETL/ELT, and analytics. Our customers include the biggest Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and government agencies around the world.
Although the company is based in California, the position can be remote.
What You’ll Do
We need someone who can broker global and regional partnerships and take Astera Sales to the next level – a Sales superstar who will:
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key business partners
- Be responsible for transforming existing partner relationships and ensuring growth
- Manage sales through partner firms and coordinate resources
- Meet targets for driving incremental sales growth
- Coordinate all necessary resources and personnel to foster channel partner relationships and meet objectives
- Work on strategic initiatives as established by channel management
- Be accountable for enabling revenue growth through channel partner sales
- Build, train, and lead a top-performing channel sales team
- Develop both short- and long-term sales strategies
- Unlock access to new markets and access previously unexplored verticals for partner recruitment
- Recruit, Educate and Nurture channel partners to achieve success
What You’ll Need
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Science. Subsequent Masters in Marketing would be a big plus
- Minimum 5 years of direct or channel sales experience in a tech-oriented B2B environment
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Ability to influence others to create desired sales results
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Constant drive to grow and passion to learn!
- Healthcare: Medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
- 401(k) savings plan