Data Integration Trainee
Quality Assurance | Karachi, Pakistan
This position is responsible for performing functional, integration, system and load/performance testing of .Net based software products by working in collaboration with the development team as a part of software development cycle.
What You’ll Do
As a Data Integration Trainee, you will be working on the following tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing product features to meet client needs
- Assist in solving customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Develop customer relationships by providing technical information, demo, and training
- Identify new technologies and make recommendations for product improvement
- Carry out research tasks according to client needs
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, track, and document the bugs thoroughly
- Perform thorough regression testing after bug fixes
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and strategies
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Identify the quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
What You’ll Need?
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Basic knowledge of ETL, and QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical and persuasive mastery
- Critical eye to find unseen problems
- Passion for lifelong learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team of diverse people
- A keen interest in learning new technologies, features developed etc.
- Knowledge of REST APIs and Databases is a PLUS!
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, we don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, we don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.