Marketing | Karachi, Pakistan
This position is responsible for designing website, social media posts, logos, and other branding and marketing related material.
What You’ll Do
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, website design, landing page design, info-graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, and other social media posts.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for design projects and delivery.
- Work with cross-functional teams, briefing and advising them about design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Contemplate and pitch new ideas and design concepts to introduce creativity and innovation to existing marketing materials.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce a variety of design solutions.
What You’ll Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Media Science/Marketing or relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of proven experience in graphic designing or visual communication
- Strong understanding of different design techniques, visual layout elements, graphic fundamentals, and typography
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Passion for lifelong learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Compelling portfolio of a wide range of creative projects
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate brand identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Expert with design software and editing tools. (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects).
- Experience with Wireframing (Balsamiq or other), Prototyping (InVision or other), and 2D animation will be a PLUS!
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, we don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, we don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Astera Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We are committed to building the best team possible and believe that great ideas can come from anyone. All the employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, without any regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The Astera team is diverse – we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We're excited to have you inspire us with yours!