Marketing | Karachi, Pakistan
This position is responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What You’ll Do
- Thoroughly proofread and edit content pieces to ensure grammatical, structural, and technical accuracy before publication
- Conduct keyword research to optimize content for search engines
- Create content plans and strategies involving everything from targeted keywords research and topics to publishing and marketing blogs, eBooks, and other content
- Explore and devise strategies to drive organic traffic for our website
- Create different types of content, including infographics, eBooks, blogs, articles, etc.
- Monitor website analytics and use the insights to optimize the content strategy
- Collaborate with others within the marketing team to manage SEO strategy
Skill Set Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content writing and editing is a must
- Keyword research and planning
- Content optimization for SERPs
- Intermediate understanding of SEM, SEO, and SMM
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Backlink generation
- Content planning and strategy
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, AdWords, and Search Engine Console
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and website management
What You’ll Need?
- The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
- Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day.
- Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead on the projects assigned to you without anybody having to push you to it.
- Passion and focus. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns.
- Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
- Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You should make your goals, achieve them, and help the rest in doing the same every time.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, we don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, we don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Astera Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We are committed to building the best team possible and believe that great ideas can come from anyone. All the employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, without any regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The Astera team is diverse – we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We're excited to have you inspire us with yours!