Software Engineer – .NET
Development | Karachi, Pakistan
Who We Are?
Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and strong set of the technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Skill Set Required
- Good problem solving and logic building skills.
- Strong background of any object-oriented programming language, preferably C#.
- Strong background of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Good knowledge of data structures.
- Ability to understand/debug pre-existing code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- You should be an active learner
What You’ll Need
- Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead wherever you deem necessary without anybody having to push you to it. At the same time, you should know when working as a team is more beneficial for the company.
- Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
- Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
- Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
- The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Spacehere is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, We don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.