We are looking for a skilled Video Editor who can edit various types of media seamlessly to tell a cohesive story i.e., Educational Videos, Promos, Montages, Marketing & Corporate Videos, etc. for broadcasting on multiple digital platforms.
A typical day at work may include creating short-form daily content to long-form series, sourcing and adding graphics, animations, special effects, music, sound effects, and sound bites to design attractive and engaging marketing content in close collaboration with our creative team.
What You’ll Do
- Execute post-production using various editorial techniques, including cuts, transitions, animation, and the effective use of audio and visuals to finalize video content optimized for dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen) in required formats.
- Maintain high post-production visual standards and preparation of videos for final delivery, including colour correction, audio mixing, and encoding while ensuring videos meet brand guidelines.
- Participate in brainstorming with the content development team and provide editorial guidance in pre-shoot meetings, on-site or set, and in post-production.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards and videoscripts.
- Work closely with the Animator, Graphic Designer and Video Producer in developing multimedia presentations for meetings, conferences, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, media sciences, or a related field
- 4 to 5 years of experience in video editing
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro (Basic Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus)
- Knowledge of visual communication, composition, concept-building, storyboarding, and graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to visualize abstract concepts and present information to the target audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Ability to sync visuals with audio and voice-over tracks
- A keen attention to detail to catch potential errors in video footage or production layouts.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of current techniques and trends in editorial styles
- Ability to work to a schedule and plan workflows to meet deadlines
- Prior Experience with an Ad-Agency, Post Production house is preferable.
- Applicants who attach a portfolio or samples of their work will be considered.