Astera Use Case: 360 Degree Data Integration at Guardrive Auto Insurance
Purchasing decisions don’t occur in a vacuum. Before leads convert, they go through a buying process that includes anywhere from 7 to 13 touchpoints. Within that journey, prospects compare everything from product quality to price, accessibility, and ease-of-use.
So, how do you ensure that your company is well-placed to answer these questions and win over potential customers? Simple, bring together data from all these internal and external sources, make them suitable for analysis, and create a 360-degree customer view to gain a true understanding of your audience.
At Guardrive Auto Insurance, they use Astera Centerprise’s data management platform to consolidate data from claim filings, industry reports, marketing databases, APIs, and turn them into insights that drive key decisions across their organization.
Read this end-to-end use case to find out:
- How Guardrive used our out-of-the-box connectors to extract relevant data from a variety of sources.
- How Guardrive used our intelligent transformations to get more meaningful reports from their raw data.
- How Guardrive matched and validated disparate datasets using Astera Centerprise.
- How Guardrive created a self-managing data pipeline through our automation and job scheduling features.
- The true business value of an integrated customer 360 view.