Program Terms and Conditions
Astera Software (“Astera” or “We”) offers our customers (“Referrer” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in the Astera ReportMiner Referral Program (“Program”), whereby they can refer ReportMiner to their colleagues and acquaintances (“Referee(s)” or “Contact(s)” or “Prospect(s)”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason.
By participating in the Program, the Referrers agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Program. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions or are prohibited by any company policy or applicable law, you must not participate in the Program.
- To participate in the Program, you must be a ReportMiner Enterprise user.
- Your participation in the Program will be confirmed when
- You reply to the email received about the Astera ReportMiner Referral Program from our sales team
- You enter the contact information of a prospect in the referral form available on the website
- A Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions will receive “Rewards” for every “Qualified Referral”.
- You must have the consent of your Contact before sharing their contact information.
- Referral program discounts and rewards cannot be availed in conjunction with any other offers and discounts offered by Astera Software.
MAKING A REFERRAL
- A Referrer can make a referral in two ways
- Sharing the promo code and the shareable link, provided in the confirmation email, with their Contacts. The first point of contact with the prospect will be the Referrer.
- Entering their Contact’s contact information in the Referral Form available on the website. The first point of contact with the prospect will be a member of our Sales Team.
- Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program and only refer real individuals and companies that might have a need for ReportMiner.
- The referral must be made in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues, and acquaintances.
- Bulk referrals, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of the Program that might be considered spam is prohibited.
- For a referral to be qualified the following conditions must be met:
- The Prospect must become a ReportMiner Enterprise customer.
- The Prospect must enter the sales cycle within 8 months of first contact.
- The Prospect must use your referral code only.
- You must be the first individual to refer that Prospect.
- The Prospect is not an existing Astera Software customer.
- You will not be eligible to earn any “Rewards” if your referral is unqualified.
- You shall receive a $150 gift card for every qualified referral within 10 business days after sign up.
- Your company will get $2000 off annual subscription for the upcoming year for every qualified referral.
- You can make as many referrals as you want.
- Rewards will be subject to verification. Astera reserves the right to withhold rewards if we suspect fraud or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
For any queries, please contact us at [email protected].