Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 21st May, 2018
- Astera is not, and will not, be held liable for any failure in the platform or Services resulting from failure in networks or any other cause beyond our control;
- We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to edit, remove or block access to any content or Services at any time, for any reason, without prior notice;
- All rights, title and interest in and to the Services and content, and all copies, modifications and derivative works thereof is and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Astera. Except as expressly stated here, no license or other right, title or interest in the Services or content is granted by Astera to you.
Restriction of Use of Astera’s Services
Astera provides permission to use the resources available on the website (information and services). However, this permission does not allow you to, directly or indirectly:
- copy or create derivative works based on the content, Services, any underlying software or any feature or function provided by Astera;
- sell, copy, distribute, rent, lease, license, or sublicense the Services to any third party;
- bypass or attempt to bypass any measures that we may take to restrict access to the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the services or its related systems or networks;
- access our Services with the intention of building a competitive product or service or for competitive analysis, to reverse engineer our Services or attempt to derive source code or underlying algorithms of any part of our Services (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable statutory law);
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or any third-party data.
To use some features of our Services, you may be required to register for an account. If you create an account, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information and update it promptly to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your account.
You can choose to terminate the use of our products and services any time by contacting us at [email protected]. However, this may result in the destruction of all information and data associated with your account.
Limitations and Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS TO ANY PARTY RESULTING FROM IT.
You hereby agree that Astera may use your name and/ or logo in client lists that may be published as part of our promotional efforts.