An effective data warehouse should offer excellent query performance, ease-of-use, and most importantly the promise of accurate, validated data. But all of those advantages depend on the parameters of the enterprise data model that is used to build your data warehouse.
With our metadata-driven data warehouse solution, your data owners can take the reins and build an end-to-end process that delivers on all of those requirements.
Using the intuitive drag-and-drop data model designer you can.
- Quickly replicate your source schema in a comprehensive enterprise data model that shows entity relationships and configurations of the various entities in your operational system.
- Create an enriched dimensional data model for your data warehouse using your preferred technique, from star and snowflake schemas to data vaults our platform allows for them all.
- Assign and configure fact and dimension tables in just a few clicks.
- Use our dedicated date/time dimension tables to quickly group data according to your preferred time period.
- Dive into the dimension metadata and assign surrogate keys, slowly changing dimension types, and rules for early arriving facts.
- Deploy your enterprise data model for consumption inside and outside your enterprise
- Use our built-in fact and dimension loaders to accelerate data mapping from OLTP to OLAP. Condense hours of work into a few simple dataflows.
Accelerate Data Warehouse Development with Data Modeling in Astera DW Builder