Disruption is the byword for modern businesses. From transportation to retail and telecommunications traditional hierarchies are being upended across every industry. New competitors equipped with data-driven insights and customer-centric operating models are entering the picture, ready to deliver more value and customizable services to targeted segments.
These advantages are made possible by BI architectures that:
- Scales quickly to accommodate large volumes of data from new sources.
- Accommodates additional sources, platforms, and technologies with ease.
- Provides safeguards on data quality to ensure accuracy of insights.
- Offers self-service capabilities for end-users looking to customize their reports and analyses.
- Enables near real-time integration so that the latest operational data is always available for consumption.
- Allows users to design modern data warehouses, data vaults, and other schemas to suit their BI requirements.
- Supports native connectivity with leading cloud databases such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Redshift, and Snowflake for cloud data warehouse modernization initiatives.
What are the benefits of modernizing legacy data warehouses? Let’s see the infographic.